Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HAPPY CNY,EVERYONE!!!!!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!......:D:D:D:D

I guess this is the time where everyone goes back to their hometown,enjoyed their yee sang,seeing the faces that sometimes they don't even know that they existed.And don't forget,LOTS & LOTS OF ANGPOWS.....:D:D:D:D.....I have a good feeling most of my friends who celebrates are paying the tab next time we're hanging out......:P

So,I've been told that this year is the year of Rabbit?And this goes for those who born in 1951,1963,1975,1987 & 1999.

WAIT?!.1963 & 1999?That's my dad's & lil bro's year of Birth.....=D

Here are some of the characteristics of the people who were born in that year:
1.They are articulated,talented & ambitious.
2.They are also virtuous,reserved & have excellent taste.
3.Rabbit People are admired,trusted & often financially lucky.
4.Very clever at business & a good gambler.(HMM?!...Dad & Lil Bro?GAMBLER?)
5.They have an uncanny gift of choosing the right thing.

Sounds like them all right...haha.....XD
To everyone who's reading this,I wanna wish you guys a Happy Chinese New Year.:)

Toodles.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment