Wednesday, January 12, 2011

MGMT!!!!!!!!



DO YOU KNOW THESE TWO DUDES?
YOU DON'T?!....WHAT'SA MATTER WITH YOU......>< Guess what,MGMT IS COMING TO MALAYSIA!!!!!......WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!....*I'll scream,jump,do an acrobatic stunt and ended injuring my biggie butt*....XD And you bet that I've got the tickets for their show.Some people told me to go for either Justin Bieber or Maroon 5 but these dudes really stands out on my list of performers that I just must see live.

And the best part is ..........HIDAYAH's COMING ALONG!!!!...:D:D:D:D......Nazierah told me that she's getting her tix but I haven't confirmed whether she's going or not.And more good news for myself,I'M GETTING MY DRIVING LICENSE PRETTY SOON........and that means,I get to drive to the concert later on......well,hopefully.....keeping my fingers crossed for now....:)

This is one of their photos taken back in the days when they first started....or at least I like to think so....HAHA........these Brooklyn,NY based band is one thing that I'm totally looking forward to in 2011....:D


HO YEAH!!!!......and that's a photo of my ticket for the concert......totally can't wait for em' to come here.....:D:D:D:D:D

I heard that Red Hot Chilli Peppers & Bruno MArs is coming to Malaysia too.Dream come true?YOU BET......:D.....but I sure pokai lah after this....><
Toodles...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment