Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Tis' the season to be jolly....TRALALALALALALALALA.......XD

Nope,if one second you thought that I'm practicing for some carolling around town,you're so wrong....unless they plugged in a 4500w amp and a guitar to rock the song out......heheh....XD

But,today,I do get a chritsmas present.......and I'm giving you guys the chance to guess what is it?....what's that?...you give up?.......aww,too bad......

Well,don't bother,I'll tell you......IT's PLAYSTATION 3...........:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I wasn't really expecting it and I was totally speechless when it was in front of my eyes...
I quickly took a photo of it before my bro set it up: Awesome,right?....:D......and when everything was set,I get to tested that thing first,right before that,another photo is snapped before it was turned on:



So,I guess,finally I can play ROCK BAND at home(Xbox 360 can't play em').And a few other games like Resistance:Fall Of Men & Forbidden Siren.....:D

I think I should ask Han Yang how to get on Playstation Network.

That's all for now....See ya...:D

No comments:

Post a Comment