Monday, December 20, 2010

PARAMORE?! WITHOUT ZAC & JOSH?.......NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I guess the title says it all...:'(

I can't really recall when was the time I discovered these awesome 5-pieces band(Originally,it's a 4-piece,now it's 3...:(.......but all I know is that they make music that really gets me pumped up all the time(jogging,jamming with friends,cooking)....don't aks me why I included cooking but it does.....:P

Who could forget Misery Business,That's What You Get,Pressure,
Hallelujah and their recent hits like The Only Exception & Playing God?And what similarities that all of the mentioned songs had?...THEY GET STUCK IN YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!......and that's a fact you can't deny......:D

Josh's Wicked Guitar Licks and Memorable chord progression+Zac's Upbeat Drum Patterns and one of the best Drummer attitude on stage=Something that I'll miss forever....:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment