Friday, January 14, 2011

Hooligans.....XD


I think everybody knows that I post random headliners for my blog posts by now.And I'll only do that for 2 reasons:

1.I love it
2.I (seriously) have no idea what to put as a headliner...XD

You know,in a way,I kinda miss school.Coz' I love the feeling when I can always keep myself preoccupied and just do whatever things I want and not think too much about being an adult.But then,some juniors in my school told me that...

School
1.Cancelled Merentas Desa
2.Cancelled Marching(WHAT THE FISH?!)
3.Still putting the ban on Badminton during PE.......ARGH!!!

So much for fun in school eh?Oh yeah,before I forget,one thing I realised is that
:the form 1s this year is shorter than the ones last year.....and the year before....:P
Photo of the day:Red Hot Chilli Pepper's Bassist,Flea.
just imagine that:He rocked out more than 100000 people that night,he has one of the most powerful fingers when it comes to bass playing and yet,he only wears his underwear on stage.....haha....XD

Till then,Toodles....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment