Friday, November 5, 2010

Fooooodddddd...







Now,once in a while,we all like to indulge into some sort of food that is so good yet it can harm your diet(Screw that,people.....who cares about being fit and all.......Oh wait,I do.....crap.....=.=)

Ah,moving on......today,i'm gonna post up the top 5 serving that'll make me craving for more and without someone to hold me tight to get me away from this most awesome,tantalizing,Delicious,scrumptious food......I might be in the running for the next
season of The Biggest Loser Asia.......:P

Anyway,here goes.....

NUMBER 5

I'm telling you guys.This photo doens't really show how aawesome the burger looks like
actually.When the cheese melted and joined with the crisp,fully-cooked bacon and combined
the tendered Juicy boneless chicken in the middle......DAYUM!!!!!......this burger is a burger fit for a king...........:D...and it's called Carls Jr.Bacon Swiss Chicken Sandwich.....:D

NUMBER 4

Now,seriously,who can resist this one?It was from the old TGIF's menu that I really,really miss.
It's called Mushroom,Chicken and Mushroom.They had these 5 button mushrooms that's cooked
to perfection combined with cheese-mixed Mashed Potatoes. And the chicken breast covered with
Mushroom and cheese on top....:D.....now,who wouldn't want some of this....:)

NUMBER 3
Kraft's Macaroni & Cheese.One Look and you'll know why I love it.Just imagine those cheese melting in your mouth.And it's really,really to make too.Trust me,if my parents is away,I wear to God I can live with it for a week.....without anything else......:D

NUMBER 2
OH YEAH!!!!!.......The one & only Chilli's Crispy Honey Chicken Chipotle.....:)
Served with Corn-on-the-cobs with fries,this honey-marinated chickens really makes you go wild when you tasted it on your tongue.NOt tomention,it became more sweeter when you dipped in the honey sauce served with it.....:D

And now,for the Number 1,
SECRET RECIPE'S CHICKEN CORDON BLEU!!!!!!!!!!!!!........I know you're suprise why did I choose this as the No.1 instead of the others.....but seriously,IT IS REALLY AWESOME!!!!....:D..I'll usually asked for change of the salad to Mixed veges.........and combined with the chicken(which is filled with chicken ham & cheese inside),it sure is great meal for anyone....:D

So,I guess,this is it for my 1st post.I promise I try my best to keep this blog posted at all times....:D.....

See ya...

~Megat~

No comments:

Post a Comment