Monday, November 29, 2010

BA BA CHI BA BA!!!!!







I know it's a lil' too late to say this.....but heck with that,I'm gonna say it anyway.....

LI HWEI'S PARTY WAS OH-SO-FREAKING-AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Like I always did,I wasn't really sure of going to the party was a good idea.I mean,like,I only
know her and Samantha.And the idea of Nazierah couldn't come also made me think twice.But in the end,I went there anyway.

AND YOU BET I MADE THE RIGHT MOVE.......:D

The party's a total KICKASS!!!!!!!.....and yes,I'm getting the feeling that bowling alley is actually an awesome place for parties(Minus the fact that Justin Bieber danced around like a gay biatch on the alley.But wouldn't it be amazing if someone had taken a 20-pound bowling ball and
rolled it over him?......hmmm........:P)

Besides the awesome birthday girl,Li Hwei & her friend-that-I-used-to-kacau-back-in-form 3,Samantha,I made quite a few new friends too.....which,of course,I was being blurry when breaking the ice with em'......and thus,I've known dudes named Joey,Justin & Marcus.:D

Shared a joke,laughed out loud,stole each other's chicken wings(I think I'm the only one who did that,and Joey thought the waiter took it away....HAHA)

The awesome part is where I met the girls there.Hmm,let's see who's name I
remember...there's Natasha,Amelia,Dayana,Sofea,Michelle,Emily,Ivan,Emmanuel & Kajen(THE LAST 3 is not a girl,fyi....:P)


And YESH,SOFEA........ONE POINT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE.......coz' fact remains,I WON,YOU LOST.....:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P....i better stop....:P.....HAHA....XD

Here's some pics from the party.
Standing(from left);MUA,Natasha,Dayana,Sofea & Amelia
Sitting(from left):Emmanuel,Kajen
If you guys realise,all the girls are looking at this camera,but
all the dudes are looking At Li Hwei's dad's Camera....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment